Aastra 632d is the new ruggedized DECT business phone.
It is dust and jet water protected and may be used outside
or in rough industrial environments.
The device satisfies the industrial standard IP 65. It is very easy to clean and complies with high hygiene requirements, making it ideally suited for the healthcare sector, too. With its integrated sensor alarm the phone is ideal for security professions or the prison and detention centres. An additional emergency call key makes the Aastra 632d the ideal companion not just for security-related professions, but also for hospitals and care facilities.
Service facilities like firmware download over air help reducing support costs.
The handset is equipped with a Bluetooth® interface for cordless headsets and comes with an option for a higher capacity battery. Furthermore the GAP standard is supported.
Highlights of the Aastra 632d
- Colour TFT display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colours)
- Telephone book with 200 contacts, with 8 possible entries each: office-, private- and mobile number; email address, fax, quick dial, ringing tone and name assignment
- VIP phonebook with 6 entries
- Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone ring tones (Midi type), 29 normal ring tones and 7 alarm tones with automatic volume control can be assigned
- Up to 5 user profiles for e.g. headset use or meeting usage can be configured
- Hands free operation
- Headset connector (2.5 mm jack) and Bluetooth (handsfree profile) headset support
- 1 programmable hotkey
- 2 programmable navigation keys
- 2 programmable soft keys
- 3 programmable side keys
- 1 emergency key on top
- Intelligent battery management
- Mini USB PC interface
- 3 colour multi-purpose LED, which can be set for visualisation of functions
- Support of message & alerting applications
- Optional microSD card to save local device data
*some features depend on the system in use
- 1x Handset
- 1x Belt clip
- 1x Standard battery
- 1x Charging cradle
- 1x International AC-adapter
- 1x Quick user guide